- 2 oz Michael Collins Blended Irish Whiskey
- .75 oz Orange Curaçao
- .25 oz La Ina Fino Sherry
- 1 dash Regans’ Orange Bitters
Garnish: Flamed orange peel
Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir, and strain into a chilled Martini glass. Garnish with a flamed orange peel.
We’re lovin’ this curated grouping of turquoise and orange. Thanks to Born at the Wrong Time we were featured among a sea of talent. I’m thinking a trip to the beach is in order!
Caught our eye:
- From Lara Minassian of La Crescenta, CA: Don’t miss this beautiful vintage floating mermaid wall plaque figurine made in the 1950s by Lefton.
- The Jelly Fish photograph is AWESOME! A Vintage Jellyfish Photograph – 8×10 Photo from Seven Eleven Studios in Muncie, Indiana.
- Don’t miss out on this ideal map, a Vintage Florida image of the Sarasota and Siesta Key area, it is altered and embellished with great retro colors. Straight from Vintage Beach Maps.
- Last but certainly not least, our octopus in the ocean belt buckle. It’s crazy beautiful.