Thanks to Joy of Peoria, Arizona, we made her ultra marine treasury highlighted on etsy.
We’re lovin’ this curated grouping of turquoise and orange. Thanks to Born at the Wrong Time we were featured among a sea of talent. I’m thinking a trip to the beach is in order!
Caught our eye:
- From Lara Minassian of La Crescenta, CA: Don’t miss this beautiful vintage floating mermaid wall plaque figurine made in the 1950s by Lefton.
- The Jelly Fish photograph is AWESOME! A Vintage Jellyfish Photograph – 8×10 Photo from Seven Eleven Studios in Muncie, Indiana.
- Don’t miss out on this ideal map, a Vintage Florida image of the Sarasota and Siesta Key area, it is altered and embellished with great retro colors. Straight from Vintage Beach Maps.
- Last but certainly not least, our octopus in the ocean belt buckle. It’s crazy beautiful.
Thanks to Sigita of the UK we were featured in this beautiful treasury of turquoise and coral.
Items we are drooling over:
- We’re loving the candied apples photograph, scrumdillicious! Check out Black Bird Experience of Kent, UK and see Mary’s succulent photographs, simply gorgeous. She’s incredibly talented!
- And the beaded necklace is to die for, we adore Svetiana’s jewelry . See all that she has to offer from the Ukraine via Etsy.
- And of course, our coral and turquoise belt buckle. Such a great addition to any wardrobe. See all that is offered at Nadine’s shop.
Thanks to Jeanie Bean Handknits out of Chicago, our antique white flower belt buckle was highlighted in her treasury. Don’t miss out on her sensational store filled with a whole array of fine knits and felted products.
We’re loving all that were featured with special emphasis on:
- Studio KMO, Karen O’Leary’s modern map art is simply magnificent.
- Design By Kanchisa from Pathum Thani, Thailand is working their magic with this snow white cotton dress. Love, love, love it!
- All Organic Textiles offers top of the line organic cotton towels that are sure to be a staple in your home.
We are among such a terrific group of exhibitors, especially:
- Dani Stephan at Le Coquelicot out of Highland, California. Her ever so feminine Victoria Brooch would dress up any outfit in a heartbeat.
- The Dreamy Giraffe our of South Carolina features In Sunshine and in Rain, a clever art print that is sure to make you smile.
- Erin of Erin’s Modern Art features her tree with bird, a delightful commission. We’re also fond of her white chrysanthemum painting!