APPLES & PEARS
- 1.5 oz Stolichnaya Gala Applik Vodka
- 1.5 oz Pear juice
- .75 oz Vanilla-Nutmeg Syrup*
- .5 oz Fresh lime juice
- 5 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 oz Hard cider
- Garnish: Apple slice and grated nutmeg
- Glass: Double old fashioned
Add all the ingredients except the cider to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake well and strain into a double old fashioned glass filled with fresh ice. Top with the cider and garnish with an apple slice and a sprinkle of grated nutmeg.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 6 Vanilla beans, cut in half lengthwise
Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved. Let the syrup cool completely and strain into a closed container. Store in the refrigerator.
Contributed by: Charlotte Voisey